A Value-packed Handheld USB Wireless System
Behringer’s Ultralink ULM202USB wireless mic system leaves you free to roam the stage or work the room untethered. This bundle includes two ULM200M handheld microphones and the thumb-drive-sized ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver. The dynamic hand-held mic with built-in transmitter gives you high-quality sound, and features license-free 2.4 GHz operation for a range of up to 400′. And because the receiver can be connected directly to your Mac or PC’s USB port, you can record directly into your favorite DAW. Behringer understands that budgets don’t grow on trees. Go wireless while being gentle on your budget, with the Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB.
Convenience and peace of mind
With the Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of frequency matching; the receiver automatically pairs with the transmitter, so set up is as easy as plug-and-play. Behringer also devoted special attention to the ULM202USB’s battery design to ensure that battery life is extended as long as possible. You get a bona fide eight hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are readily available anywhere. So take the stage with confidence. You’ve got Behringer’s Ultralink ULM202USB wireless system.
Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB Features at a Glance:
- Package of two ULM200M handheld microphones and ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 400′
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
- Auto-sensing of analog or USB digital audio connection
- 2.4GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis