All-in-one convenience and 500W of clean power.
Whether you’re giving a speech at the company picnic or pounding out original music in the garage, the all-in-one PMP500MP3 provides extreme value. Paired with a set of Behringer passive loudspeakers, this 500-watt powered mixer is the ultimate portable PA solution.
Behringer put everything you need into one beautiful, user-friendly package. From setup to teardown, you won’t need help transporting this lightweight powerhouse. Plus, the PMP500MP3 comes with its own mic stand adapter, so you can put the mixer right where you need it most—even at center stage.
The PMP500MP3 comes ready for your input, literally. Channels 1 – 4 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced ¼” line-level sources, such as electronic keyboards and the like. Channels 1 and 2 control your optional ULM Wireless Microphones, as well as standard and studio-grade condenser mics. Stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8 accommodate RCA and ¼” inputs, such as drum machines, keyboard sound modules, etc. All in all, there are enough mic and line-level inputs to handle a small band.
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver dongle, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simple and easy way to own the stage.
One of the coolest features of the PMP500MP3 system is its embedded mp3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high-resolution karaoke performance tracks, this mp3 player can handle it all.
If you’re making a speech, chances are you won’t need it, but if you’re playing a musical instrument and/or singing, you might want to add some effects. So, Behringer included a great-sounding digital Reverb processor to help sweeten your performance. This studio-grade vocal effect will have you sounding just like a pro, and it is so easy to use.
Channels 1–4 feature Behringer’s high-quality XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals for their transparency and massive headroom. What does this mean to you? It means you get a truly clean input signal without any unwanted coloration or distortion. Behringer also provided +48 Phantom Power, so you can even use studio-grade condenser mics – and they’ve given every input channel their highly musical 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble). System optimization couldn’t be easier—just press the music/speech switch to select the proper equalization for your purpose. There’s also a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you’re on the mic – so all of your important announcements will be heard.
- Ultra-compact 500 Watt 8-channel powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- Wireless-ready for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Broadcast-like Voice-Over-Priority Function dims music when microphones are used
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Mic stand adapter fits standard 5/8 in. and 3/8 in. European threads (included)
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings