Amazing Sound Anywhere You Need it!
The Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 portable PA system lets you turn any midsize room into an auditorium, by putting all of your basic sound-reinforcement needs into a single ready-to-go rig. At the center of the EPS500MP3 there’s a rock-solid 8-channel powered mixer with four Xenyx preamps and refreshingly comprehensive setup options. Dual 250-watt amplifiers provide perfect power for the system’s 8″ loudspeakers, which come specially designed to house the mixer as well as cables and microphones. Wherever you need it, the Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 portable PA system has your PA needs covered.
Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 Portable PA System at a Glance:
- Your complete PA system bundled in a convenient grab-and-go format
- Fully loaded 8-channel mixer includes all of the bells and whistles you want
- No music player? No problem! Onboard MP3 playback lets you get the party started
Your complete PA system bundled in a convenient grab-and-go format
It’s all there, mixer, amps, speakers, effects, music player, you name it – it’s all part of the delightfully easy-to-use and super-portable Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 PA system. The mixer itself locks into place on the back of one of the speakers (though you can detach it if you like easily enough), and the rest of the accessories fit in a compartment on the back of the other speaker housing. There are even standard 1.378″ (35mm) pole sockets on the bottom of the EPS500MP3’s speakers, providing you with even more setup flexibility.
Fully loaded 8-channel mixer includes all of the bells and whistles you want
Loaded with a 4-pack of Behringer’s excellent Xenyx microphone preamplifiers, the Europort EPS500MP3 PA system’s mixer is already off to a good start, before you start digging in. Thanks to its comprehensive I/O, you can certainly plug in more than just microphones too. In fact, there’s even a special connection for a Behringer ULM system, so adding a wireless microphone to your rig is child’s play. And thanks to the onboard digital reverb, you can easily add extra depth to your sound with the EPS500MP3’s mixer.
No music player? No problem! Onboard MP3 playback lets you get the party started
And now for the icing on the cake: the Europort EPS500MP3 PA system’s handy onboard MP3 player. Just stick in an standard USB thumb drive loaded with MP3s, and you’re ready to get the party started with the push of a button. That’s not all – the EPS500MP3 also features Behringer’s Voice-Over-Priority function, which will automatically lower the stereo channel volume when it detects mic signal, allowing you to effortlessly speak over the music, without reaching for the controls.
Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 Portable PA System Features:
- Ultra-compact 8-channel PA system with custom matched speakers and 500-watt, stereo powered mixer
- Provides a ton of flexibility and excellent sound quality in a lightweight and easy-to-use package
- Power amplifier section can detach from its speaker for easy positioning and access
- Speaker cabinets feature 8″ woofers, 1″ tweeters, and standard 1.378″ (35mm) pole mounts
- 4 x Xenyx microphone preamps offer switchable +48V phantom power
- Simple and convenient 2-band EQ available on all channels
- Onboard MP3 player lets you play audio files from any class-compliant USB drive
- Dial in added depth and dimension with onboard stereo reverb
- Voice-Over-Priority Function ducks music when microphone signal is detected
- Wireless-ready design accommodates Behringer ULM wireless mic systems
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Storage compartment available for microphone, cables, and accessories
- 2 x 20′ speaker cables included