Showing 1–40 of 70 results
Behringer Ultralink PRO MX882
Signal Routing Made EasyIs trying to get your signals to multiples of places giving you a headache? The Behringer Ultralink PRO MX882 splitter/mixer makes it easy. This splitter, line mixer or level conditioner will let you send and receive signals any way you want. Each channel can operate independently in either splitter or mixer mode. Make getting your signals where you want them to be easier with the Behringer ULTRALINK PRO MX882.
- 8-channel splitter/mixer
- Wide frequency range
- Use as level matching amplifier or DI
Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000
A Flexible Effects ProcessorWe are always looking for ways to make our performances leave a lasting impression, the Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 gives you the tools you need to knock the audiences socks off. This multi-effects processor features Behringer's Real Sound Modeling stereo and 3D effects. These effects will make your audience sit up and take notice with lush reverbs and delays. With 100 presets and 100 user memories you will be able to create the perfect resets to recall at anytime. Effects include reverbs, amp simulation, delays, modulation effects, and even psychoacoustics processing. Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Effects Processor at a Glance:
- Robust input and output options
- High-performance multi-effects processor
- Balances XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Extensive MIDI Implementation
- High-performance Multi-effects Processor
- 24-bit AD/DA with 64/128 times oversampling
- 100 presets and 100 user presets
Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400
This Crossover Is Ready for Any RigThe Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400 is a fully versatile crossover that's perfect for any professional live sound rig. The CX3400 is capable of either 2-way or 3-way stereo, or 4-way mono operation. Equipped with 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the CX3400 gives you the steep crossover bands you demand. Each output features an independent level control and phase inversion switch. For use with a subwoofer, the CX3400 also includes a low-frequency output summing option. For the flexibility you need in configuring your PA system, check out the Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400.
- Featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Individual Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- "Low Sum" function provides mono output for subwoofer operation
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Zoom R24 24-track Recorder
Zoom R24 24-track Recorder / Interface / Controller with Loop Sampler
Behringer DS2800 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter
Belkin Essential Series Surge Protector
- 70 Joules of Surge Protection
- Maximum Spike Current: 4,500 Amps
- Wall-Mountable for a protected outlet without extra cords
- Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is protected
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection
- Damage-Resistant Housing protects circuits from fire, impact, or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
4 Way Power Splitter for DC 12V or 9V adapters
- 4 Way Power Splitter for DC 12V or 9V adapters for Multiple Pedals Power Supply
- Recommended for pedal boards with multi effect pedals or stomp boxes
- Please use high quality power supply adapters for multiple pedals connectivity
Universal Power Adapter for Guitar Pedals, Keyboards or Piano
- Universal Power Adapters for Musical Instruments including Keyboards Piano, Guitar Pedals etc, from various manufacturers
- High Quality Power Supplies with Class-D Switching Circuit Technology
- ESD & Over Voltage Protection
Optical Digital Toslink to RCA Converter Box
Universal MIDI to USB Interface Cable
- Simply connect the USB cable into your computer, and your MIDI interface connection is completed.
- Easy to turn your PC into a music studio, start by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI Cable.
- USB powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.
- 16 MIDI input channels ,16 MIDI output channels.
- LED’s indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Make Music recording by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable with input/output.
- Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on.
- Open you music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI connections, etc.
- Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”
- Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
- To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
- 1 x USB MIDI Cable
Zoom SCU-20 Universal Soft Shell Case
SCU-20Universal Soft Shell Case (Small size)The SCU-20 is padded-shell case that can easily fit the Zoom Recorder of your choice plus a selection of useful Accessories and options. This lightweight and ultra-versatile carrying bag offers uniform waffle-shaped foam pads that securely encase your favorite Zoom recorder and various accessories.
Phantom Power Supply for Condenser Mics 48V
+48v Phantom Power SupplyMore gear today — dynamic mics, DI boxes, even guitar equipment — requires phantom power than ever before. When you need an extra channel of clean, consistent, dependable +48v phantom power, reach for the dedicated phantom power supply. What's really cool about this power supply is that it powers from a standard wall supply (included). Built-Like-A-Tank construction keeps it working like a charm between the home, road, and studio.
- Stable +48V Phantom Power
- Powered by included AC power supply
- Standard XLR input & output
- Low-noise signal path
- Compact and rugged metal construction
Cherub WTB-005 Universal Sustain Pedal
- Polarity switch for universal compatibility
- Classic-style design & metal body suitable for all brands of keyboards & piano
- Specially designed rubber bottom grips the floor while you play
- High-quality chrome foot pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities
- Includes 2.0m cable with 1/4-inch jack
EZCAP USB Cassette to MP3 Converter
Convert your old mix cassettes to MP3s without any Hassle
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on / for iPod / MP3 player or burn to CD
- Plug and Play USB device, no drivers required
- Audio output enables you to listen on your headphones, or other speaker system (without speaker inside)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 10
- Includes audio editing software
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation
- Comes with Tape Converter Software to guide you through transfer
- Recording format: MP3
- 1 x USB Cassette Capture
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Earphone
Alctron PS-1 Sustain Pedal
- Classic design with ploarity switch
- Compatible with all electronic keyboards with 1/4" jack
- 200cm cable with 1/4" jack
- Built around a heavy-duty mechanism
- Chrome with removable scratch resistant protective cover, also doubles as a non-slip grip
- Black Power Coat Finish
NUX PDI-1G Guitar DI Box
NUX PDI-1G Guitar Direct Injection Phantom DI Box Instrument To Balanced and Unbalanced Direct Box Audio Mixer Para Out
- 48V Phantom power, convenient power source for active direct box.
- Made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.Compact design and metal housing, good durability.
- Transform unbalanced signal into balanced, minimize noise and loss of tone.
- Hi-Z input for for electronic guitar and bass or other instruments.
- Power supply: 48V Phantom power or DC 9V adapter. Rated input level: -20dBu/0dBu/+20dBu.
- Rated input level: -20dBu/0dBu/+20dBu
- Maximum input level: +48dBu
- Frequency response: 10-40KHz(-1dB)
- Dwell noisy: -110dBu
- THD+N: 0.055% 100mVrms
- Product Dimensions : 4.7 x 2 x 3.3 inches
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
iCON MIDI Port MIDI-USB Interface
Alctron DMC01 Passive Monitor Controller
- Versatile passive monitor controller
- Designed to allow precise adjustment of monitoring levels from analog audio sound
- MONO toggle and rotary volume control
- Features combo XLR/TRS and TRS, as well as 3.5mm jack
Behringer CT100 6-in-1 Cable Tester
Check Your Cables!Make sure your gear is ready to go with the Behringer Cable Tester CT100. Bad cables can instantly ruin your gig or session. The CT100 cable tester is the perfect, and inexpensive, way to find bad cables fast. This compact unit tests the most common audio cables including XLR, TRS, MIDI, and more. You even get to choose from three testing modes. We that keeping your studio or live rig running in top shape is important to you, and we're confident that the Behringer Cable Tester CT100 can help make that a reality. Behringer Cable Tester CT100 Features:
- Easy-to-use cable tester for common audio cables
- Tests XLR, 1/4" TRS, 1/8" TRS, TT TRS, RCA, and MIDI cables
- Microprocessor-controlled modes include Cable Test, Installed Cable Test, and Tone
- Runs on 2 AA batteries
- Includes belt clip for busy roadies and techs
- Performs continuity check, intermittent contact check, phantom power, and ground shield check
M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal
The M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal is a high-quality pedal designed to work and feel just like the sustain pedal on an acoustic piano. The classic-style single pedal works with any M-Audio keyboard and has a specially designed rubber bottom that grips the floor to help it stay put while you play.
- Classic design
- Compatible with all electronic keyboards
- 6' cable with 1/4" jack
- Built around a heavy-duty mechanism
Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 USB Audio Interface
- 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface
- Mac or PC, no drivers required
- 16-bit/48kHz converters
- Low latency
- Headphone output
- S/PDIF optical out
- USB powered
- Free Software
The Behringer U-Control UCA202 is the perfect, portable USB interface.
Yamaha L2C Keyboard Stand
- Fixed height (seated) keyboard stand
- Collapsible for easy storage and travel.
- Suitable for all Yamaha portable keyboards
- Includes 3 screw fastening to fix to keyboards to stand for extra stability
- Made of lightweight metal - easy to transport
- MADE IN JAPAN
Boss PSA-230 Power Supply for Boss Compact Pedals
Boss PSA230 Power SupplyThe only Boss recommended pedal to power your Boss effects. Can be used in conjunction with the Boss TU-2 Tuner and Boss daisy chain lead to power up to 5 of your Boss pedals.
N.B. This product was previously known as PSA 240. If you are looking for a PSA240 to power a Boss effects pedal - this PSA230 is what you're after - they are exactly the same specification!
- Input: 230v - 50Hz
- Output: 9v - 500mA
- Center negative 9v power supply suitable for all Boss compact pedals and many other Guitar and Bass effects. Made by the Kings of Guitar FX - Roland Boss.
- Boss PSA230ES now includes a built in output current protection circuit!
M-audio EX-P Universal Expression Controller Pedal
Bolster the performance of your MIDI controller!
Works with all M-Audio MIDI controllers that have an expression pedal input. A built-in polarity switch ensures compatibility with most other brands of controllers and keyboards. Control any assignable variable MIDI controller value including volume, modulation, panning, filter sweep, and more. Durable molded construction with integral cable.
- Compatible with all M-Audio MIDI controllers with expression pedal input
- Built-in polarity switch for compatibility with most keyboards/controllers
- Hardwired 1/4" cable
M-Audio USB Uno 1X1 MIDI Interface Cable
A super-reliable high-quality interface at an amazingly low price!
The M-Audio USB Uno 1X1 MIDI Interface is a complete USB-to-MIDI solution, equipped with a USB connection to your computer and a 1-in/1-out 16-channel MIDI connection to your MIDI devices. Tiny unit comes with USB and MIDI extension cables, features MIDI activity indicators, and works for Windows or Mac. Single MIDI in and out connectors make it perfect for connecting a keyboard or controller to your computer quickly and easily. Powered by the USB port. USB supports connection of up to 127 devices simultaneously, any of which may be hot-plugged from the USB bus at any time. Requirements: Windows 98 SE, 2000, ME, or XP; Mac OS X 10.1.5 or greater.
- 1-in/1-out MIDI interface (16x16 MIDI channels)
- High-speed connection to USB-equipped PC or Macintosh computers
- MIDI-activity indicators for each port
- USB-powered, requires no external power supply
- Built-in USB cable and MIDI extension cables
- Mac OS X 10.1.5 or greater
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP compatible — true Plug-and-Play installation
- Requires no IRQ, I/O Address, or DMA channel setup
Samson S-combine – Mini 2 To 1 Microphone Combiner
- 2-to-1 mic combiner
- Two balanced XLR mic inputs
- Balanced XLR mic output
Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 2-channel Active Direct Box / Splitter
Presto Chango DI BoxThe Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 Active 2-Channel DI-Box/Splitter can convert two separate unbalanced 1/4" inputs into two balanced XLR outputs. Need a signal splitter? The DI20 does that too. Whether you're a keyboardist, guitarist, or bassist, you'll marvel at the flexibility this little box gives you. Feed it two mono signals, a stereo signal, or a split signal feeding two separate amps. You also get a groundlift and a 3-position input attenuator to school unruly signals - so you can even connect it to your guitar amp's speaker output! The Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 is cool. Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 Active 2-Channel DI-Box/Splitter Features at a Glance:
- Multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000W
- Groundlift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
NUX PMX-2U USB I/O Line Mixer
- 6 Inputs & 2 Outputs
- 192 kHz/24Bit USB Audio Interface.
- Each Input has independent peak LED light
- Master input level control
- Master volume indicator
- Gain control for channel 1/2 and 3/4.
Behringer Line2USB Interface Cable
Plug in and RecordNeed a dead-simple way to record your line-level gear? Whether it's a keyboard, drum machine, turntable, or any other line-level hardware, Behringer's Line2USB is among the simplest USB audio interfaces. The Line2USB includes a USB connector and a pair of 1/4" TS connectors on either end of a 6.6' cable, accommodating any stereo music hardware with unbalanced outputs. What's more, this universal USB interface delivers plug-and-play recording compatibility at up to 48kHz resolution with virtually any DAW software on Mac or Windows PCs. Behringer Line2USB USB Audio Interface Features:
- Ultra-simple 2-channel USB audio interface for line-level gear
- Dual 1/4" TS plugs accommodate many unbalanced line-level sources
- Ideal for keyboards, drum machines, and some turntables
- USB connection offers plug-and-play compatibility for your DAW
- Delivers digital audio at either 44.1kHz or 48kHz resolutions
Behringer MicroPower PS400 48V Phantom Power Supply
Phantom Power to Go!Need phantom power? Grab the Behringer MicroPower PS400 phantom power supply, and power up! Just plug in the included power supply, and you're ready to supply either 12V or 48V of phantom power to your condenser mic. Connect your condenser mic to the Mic Input and send a line from the Mic Thru to your mixer. If you need phantom power, look no further than the Behringer MicroPower PS400.
- Selectable 12V/48V phantom power
- Powered by included power supply
- All-metal construction
- Low-noise signal path
- Compact and portable
Behringer CT200 8-in-1 Cable Tester
Take the Guesswork Out of Cable TestingBehringer's CT200 cable tester is an absolute must-have in your studio or live-sound toolbox. This super-affordable 8-in-1 cable tester lets you diagnose common problems in a wide range of cable types. On the audio side, the CT200 lets you check for faults and shorts in cables with XLR, speakON, 1/4" and 1/8" TRS, and RCA connectors. Our techs also appreciate the way it lets you quickly sort out issues with RJ45 Ethernet cables, MIDI cables, and USB cables. What's more, it even works on installed cables, and an onboard test tone lets you quickly check if signal is passing through clearly. Behringer CT200 Cable Tester Features:
- A quality cable tester for your studio or live toolbox
- Checks XLR, speakON, 1/4" and 1/8" TRS, and RCA audio cables
- Includes phantom power and ground shield diagnosis
- Tests RJ45 (Ethernet), MIDI, and USB data cables for continuity
- Intuitive LED display makes operation easy
- Test-tone generator for 1kHz or 440Hz at +4dBu, -10dBV or -50dBV
- Tests loose cables and installed cables
- Runs on just 2 AA batteries