Stands & Holders
Showing 49–64 of 72 results
Sold Out!not rated₨ 5,500 Read more
Proel EL80 Keyboard Stand
- New support for keyboard control system with "EASY LOCK" completely disassembled and easily ripegabile.
- FULLY FOLDABLE - The original design dell'EL80D allows you to quickly remove the arms and replace completely the support in a structure Compact and easy to carry.
- MECHANISM "EASY LOCK" - Operation of Action "EASY LOCK" nylon.
- SIMPLE AND ACCURATE ADJUSTMENT - Thanks to the mechanism "EASY LOCK" adjustment support is simple and precise.
- FEET SLIP - New design of natural non-slip rubber foot.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHT
Samson LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands
- Two lightweight, telescoping tripod speaker stands
- Roadworthy, steel construction
- Sleek black finish
- Adjustable up to six feet in height
- Standard 1 3/8-inch pole adapters fit virtually all PA speakers
- 55 pounds (25kg) of handling capacity per stand
Samson BL3 – Ultra-Light Boom Stand
Samson's BL3 microphone boom stand combines the crucial elements of lightweight durability with an attractive and functional design. This collapsible tripod boom stand has a sturdy die-cast and steel construction that offers superior resiliency with great flexibility of positioning, so it's always convenient and never conspicuous. Its glossy black finish ensures an elegant yet unobtrusive presence and its lightweight design enables maximum portability. Perfect for on-the-go musicians, performance venues or studios, the BL3 provides the strength you need with the portability you crave.
Samson BT4 Telescoping Boom Stand
Samson's BT4 telescoping boom stand combines lightweight durability with an attractive and functional design. This collapsible tripod mic stand has a sturdy die-cast and steel construction that offers superior resiliency with great flexibility of positioning, so it's always convenient and never conspicuous. And its sleek black finish ensures an elegant yet understated presence, making it perfect for on-the-go musicians, performance venues and rehearsal/recording spaces.