Showing 129–144 of 173 results
not rated₨ 5,700 Read more
Behringer U-Control UCA 202
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects instruments, mixer etc. with a computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with a PC or Mac - no setup or drivers required
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control allows for monitoring both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB bus - no external power supply needed
- Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
not rated₨ 26,500 Add to cart
Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
not rated₨ 5,500 Read more
Proel EL80 Keyboard Stand
- New support for keyboard control system with "EASY LOCK" completely disassembled and easily ripegabile.
- FULLY FOLDABLE - The original design dell'EL80D allows you to quickly remove the arms and replace completely the support in a structure Compact and easy to carry.
- MECHANISM "EASY LOCK" - Operation of Action "EASY LOCK" nylon.
- SIMPLE AND ACCURATE ADJUSTMENT - Thanks to the mechanism "EASY LOCK" adjustment support is simple and precise.
- FEET SLIP - New design of natural non-slip rubber foot.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHT
not rated₨ 6,000 Add to cart
Behringer MICROMIX MX400 4-Channel Line Mixer
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- DC 12 volt adapter included
A simple, eye-catching design for an ear-catching performance every time. Order today!
not rated₨ 9,500 Add to cart
Samson LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands
- Two lightweight, telescoping tripod speaker stands
- Roadworthy, steel construction
- Sleek black finish
- Adjustable up to six feet in height
- Standard 1 3/8-inch pole adapters fit virtually all PA speakers
- 55 pounds (25kg) of handling capacity per stand
not rated₨ 4,500 Add to cart
Samson BL3 – Ultra-Light Boom Stand
Samson's BL3 microphone boom stand combines the crucial elements of lightweight durability with an attractive and functional design. This collapsible tripod boom stand has a sturdy die-cast and steel construction that offers superior resiliency with great flexibility of positioning, so it's always convenient and never conspicuous. Its glossy black finish ensures an elegant yet unobtrusive presence and its lightweight design enables maximum portability. Perfect for on-the-go musicians, performance venues or studios, the BL3 provides the strength you need with the portability you crave.
not rated₨ 5,500 Add to cart
Samson BT4 Telescoping Boom Stand
Samson's BT4 telescoping boom stand combines lightweight durability with an attractive and functional design. This collapsible tripod mic stand has a sturdy die-cast and steel construction that offers superior resiliency with great flexibility of positioning, so it's always convenient and never conspicuous. And its sleek black finish ensures an elegant yet understated presence, making it perfect for on-the-go musicians, performance venues and rehearsal/recording spaces.
not rated₨ 12,500 Add to cart
sE Electronics Dual Pro Mic Pop Shield
Another first from sE... simple, but highly effective. This is a professional solution to the problem of needing different pop shields to suit vocal performances. The device has a stong goose neck with both a standard fabric membrane and a pro metal pop shield on a hinge mechanism. You can use either separately or both simultaneously depending on the application.