Showing 593–608 of 638 results
not ratedCall for Price! Read more
Line 6 Spider IV 15 Watts
- 15 watts
- 1x8" custom speaker
- Sparkling clean tones to high-gain metal tones and beyond
- Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of each modeled amplifier
- Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
- High-quality direct-recording output
- Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- Four dialed in amp models: Clean, Crunch, Metal, Insane; access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more; 4 channel memories for user-created tones
- Six Smart FX (2 at once) modeled after celebrated stompbox and studio effects; tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and syrupy Reverb; Tap Tempo syncs all time-based effects
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- Built-in tuner
Add to cart
Flanger FA-20 Flexi-Capo
- A creative capo fits almost all the guitar fingerboards.
- Supports various tuning changing without detune your guitar.
- An endure guitar capo made of high quality materials. Lasts for life.
- Help to tune each string of guitar without affecting other strings.
- Easy to play creative open chords.
DigiTech Bad Monkey Analog Tube Overdrive
DigiTech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive Features:
- Delivers an overdriven tube-style sound for leads and chords
- Easy-to-use 4-knob controls for quick setting changes
- Level, Low, High and Grunge controls, plus On/Off footswitch
- 1/4" TS Input jack
- Amp Out jack for amplifier connection
- Mixer Out jack with built-in cabinet emulation for direct connection to mixer
- 9 Volt Alkaline Dry Battery with approximately 18 hours of continuous use
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- 4 15/16" length x 3 1/8" width x 2 1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.
not ratedCall for Price! Read more
Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp
- 32 authentic virtual amp models can be combined with any of the 23 speaker cabinet simulations
- Noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Facilitates direct recording without an extra amp
- Adjustable autochromatic tuner
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum instrument signal integrity
- Stereo 1/4" line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
Order today and give yourself a studio's worth of sounds, effects, and capabilities to play and record with.
not rated PKR 22,000 Add to cart
IRIN High Quality Banjo
The 30-bracket IRIN banjo features a Nato resonator and neck. A chrome-plated armrest makes playing comfortable, and the geared chrome tuners will keep you in tune. A genuine Remo head completes the package, making this banjo an amazing value.
not rated PKR 14,500 Add to cart
IRIN High Quality Mandolin
Sporting a gorgeous finish, the IRIN Mandolin is a well-built, traditional A-model mandolin. It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark. With an easy-to-play neck and adjustable bridge, the IRIN Mandolin is perfect for beginners who wish to play bluegrass or any other style of music. Finishing touches include chrome tuners and nickel-plated frets.
not rated PKR 5,000 Read more
Soprano 21″ Ukulele Sapele Wood
In Hawaiian, ukulele means “the gift that came here”. It was introduced to Hawaii by Portuguese immigrants in the 19th century. Ukulele is a four-stringed plucked instrument of Hawaii, and a member of the guitar family. A folk saying goes that it is a cute instrument which sounds pleasant and is easy to learn, suitable for both adults and children, and it can inspire the potential of rhythm as well. There is no song you can’t play as long as it’s in your hand.
not ratedPKR 3,500 Add to cart
Hohner 572 Hot Metal
- 10-hole diatonic
- Standard (Richter) tuning
- Plastic comb
- Brass reedplates
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- Feelin' hot, hot, hot? Order today and justify some heavy harp heat.
not ratedPKR 2,800 Read more
Marshall MT-1 Guitar/Bass Tuner
- Compact, sturdy, modern design
- Precision LCD needle meter with easy to see sharp/flat (red) and in-tune (green) LEDs above the LCD display
- Supports 7-string, baritone and 6-string guitars plus 4-, 5- and 6-string basses
- Tunes down to five (5) semitones flat
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Can generate reference tones for tuning by ear
- Tilt-back slot allows you to tilt the tuner using a card
- Batteries (2xAAA) are supplied
- Attractive, clamshell packaging featuring iconic Marshall stack