Showing 401–416 of 445 results
Flanger FA-20 Flexi-Capo
- A creative capo fits almost all the guitar fingerboards.
- Supports various tuning changing without detune your guitar.
- An endure guitar capo made of high quality materials. Lasts for life.
- Help to tune each string of guitar without affecting other strings.
- Easy to play creative open chords.
Sold Out!not rated
DigiTech Bad Monkey Analog Tube Overdrive
DigiTech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive Features:
- Delivers an overdriven tube-style sound for leads and chords
- Easy-to-use 4-knob controls for quick setting changes
- Level, Low, High and Grunge controls, plus On/Off footswitch
- 1/4" TS Input jack
- Amp Out jack for amplifier connection
- Mixer Out jack with built-in cabinet emulation for direct connection to mixer
- 9 Volt Alkaline Dry Battery with approximately 18 hours of continuous use
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- 4 15/16" length x 3 1/8" width x 2 1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.
Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp
- 32 authentic virtual amp models can be combined with any of the 23 speaker cabinet simulations
- Noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Facilitates direct recording without an extra amp
- Adjustable autochromatic tuner
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum instrument signal integrity
- Stereo 1/4" line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
Order today and give yourself a studio's worth of sounds, effects, and capabilities to play and record with.
IRIN High Quality Mandolin
Sporting a gorgeous finish, the IRIN Mandolin is a well-built, traditional A-model mandolin. It features clean workmanship throughout and projects a bright tone with lots of bark. With an easy-to-play neck and adjustable bridge, the IRIN Mandolin is perfect for beginners who wish to play bluegrass or any other style of music. Finishing touches include chrome tuners and nickel-plated frets.
Soprano 21″ Ukulele Sapele Wood
In Hawaiian, ukulele means “the gift that came here”. It was introduced to Hawaii by Portuguese immigrants in the 19th century. Ukulele is a four-stringed plucked instrument of Hawaii, and a member of the guitar family. A folk saying goes that it is a cute instrument which sounds pleasant and is easy to learn, suitable for both adults and children, and it can inspire the potential of rhythm as well. There is no song you can’t play as long as it’s in your hand.
Hohner 572 Hot Metal
- 10-hole diatonic
- Standard (Richter) tuning
- Plastic comb
- Brass reedplates
- Hohner harmonicas feature:
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- Feelin' hot, hot, hot? Order today and justify some heavy harp heat.
Sold Out!not rated ₨ 2,800 Read more
Marshall MT-1 Guitar/Bass Tuner
- Compact, sturdy, modern design
- Precision LCD needle meter with easy to see sharp/flat (red) and in-tune (green) LEDs above the LCD display
- Supports 7-string, baritone and 6-string guitars plus 4-, 5- and 6-string basses
- Tunes down to five (5) semitones flat
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Can generate reference tones for tuning by ear
- Tilt-back slot allows you to tilt the tuner using a card
- Batteries (2xAAA) are supplied
- Attractive, clamshell packaging featuring iconic Marshall stack