Showing 1–16 of 36 results
Nux Cerberus Multi Function Effects
Cerberus is a multi-function effect pedal which can be used standalone or with the 4 cable method and comes packed with extraordinary features including inside routing, IR loader, analog overdrive & distortion and digital effects NUX Ceberus Official Link
NUX DS-3 Distortion
- NUX DS-3 is an analog distortion pedal perfect for classic rock and heavy blues.
- Vintage brown sound, warm but wild, if you like Eddie Van Halen, get it !
- Level, Gain and Tone knob help you adjust your favorate tone easily
- High gain and large adjustability rang, suit for various music styles
- 9V DC power supply adapter ( negtive inside ,not included) or battery
NUX MG-20 Modeling Processor
MG-20 is the floor guitar processor with 32bit float point DSP equipped and True Simulation of Analog Circuits (TSAC) technology. Up to 60 models, 60's looper, sample-based drum machine and MP3/WAV player, sophisticated user interface and big colorful LCD display, MG-20 is the pro solution for guitarist who wants to nice tone and function. The multi-purpose CTL pedal allows you to switch effects on and off, boost volume for solo, TAP the delay time and modulation speed, or play/stop backing track! With an extensional pedal and the built-in Expression pedal, you are going to have superb control on stage! Lots of possibilities! With the USB port, you are able to update the system and edit tone on your computer!
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on soundadds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory+36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuous used for 8 hours.
Zoom G5 Multi-FX Pedal
- An all-in-one guitar effects and amplifier modeling pedal you can use to get any tone you need, anywhere
- A perfect live multi-effects rig for any guitarist who needs to cover a lot of musical ground
- Powerful multi-effects DSP engine lets you play with up to nine effects at once, including amplifier modeling
- Intuitive layout with 4 x large LCD screens and streamlined 3-knob controls sections provide pedalboard-style simplicity
- Straightforward user interface makes creating, saving and rearranging your own effect chains a breeze
- Footswitchable Tube Booster section lets you saturate your tone with the sound of a genuine 12AX7 preamp tube
- Z-pedal expressing adds left and right foot controls, allowing you to manipulate up to 3 parameters at once
- Includes 20 effects specifically designed to take full advantage of the Z-pedal's 3-axis control
- Advanced DSP and tube emulation technology provide added realism to the feel, response, and sound of the G5's effects
- 22 x super-real amp models provide you with everything from vintage British models to cutting-edge Californian high-gain monsters
- Each amp model includes its own distinct cabinet model you can use to alter its tone
- Pick and choose the amplifier and cabinet models you like and design your own custom digital rig
- Amp models are great for both live performance and studio recording
- Loaded with 123 world-renowned stompbox effects, including some of the world's most popular guitar pedals and rack-mounted processors
- Effects includes distortion, compression, modulation, delay, an amazing HD reverb, and much more
- Store up to 297 (99 banks x 3 patches) of your original creations
- ZFX-IV DSP effects processor uses 32-bit floating-point processing to produce amplifier sounds that are extremely realistic
- Looper function with 60-second phrase recording and infinite sound-on-sound overdubbing
- Built-in drum machine lets you choose from over 40 different rhythm patterns, including 4, 8 and 16-beat, shuffle and many others
- Tap key makes it easy to set tempo and start a jam session anytime
- USB audio interface connection lets you record with your DAW software
- Included Steinberg Cubase LE recording software lets you create original music on your Mac or PC
- Direct monitoring capability eliminates latency issues, making DAW recording easy and headache free
- Balanced XLR output lets you connect directly to live mixing boards or your studio recording equipment
- Brightly back-lit built-in tuner provides easy tuning on any stage
- Amazing 1.6ms patch change speed ensures that you will never miss a beat
- Add an additional optional expression pedal and footswitch for even more performance flexibility
- Free Edit&Share software for Mac/PC lets you create, edit, save, and share your own effects settings with a wide network of other G5 users
Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay
- 24-bit stereo reverbs and delays in a single pedal
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Use reverb and delay by themselves or together
- Delay times go from 32ms to 2000ms
- Reverb types include small room, big room, concert hall, and plate reverb
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
- Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo
- Delay time up to 1.3 seconds
- Tap tempo feature
- Blue status LED for On/Off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch
- Exceptionally rugged construction ensures long life
Behringer DD600 Digital Delay
- 11 modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Behringer V-Amp Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor
- 100 MIPS DSP for amazing subtlety of tone
- 32 classic and modern amp styles
- 15 cab simulations
- 16 editable high-end stereo effects including noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- 15 rear-panel connections allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
- Additional unparalleled authentic cabinet simulation with sound design by Juergen Rath
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Adjustable chromatic tuner
- Internal power supply
- MIDI implementation
- Adjustable aux stereo
- Intuitive interface with lighted dials
- Editable with SoundDiver